Do you have a profound technical interest and are keen to learn the ropes of new hardware and software? We offer you a diversified mini-job with the opportunity to attend some of our courses. This is your chance to become a helping hand at the MedTech Startup School. Apply until 16th December!
Mini-Job Offer: we need a helping hand (m/f)
We are looking for an assistant from 15th January to the end of June 2019.
The MedTech Startup School is a startup program in Tübingen. It is a joint project of the Technology Transfer Office of the University of Tübingen and the Stiftung für Medizininnovationen. It provides an intensive innovation and entrepreneurship training for students and scientists.
Next to a seminar room and a coworking space there is also a fully equipped innovation lab provided that includes a 3D printer and scanner as well as a workbench and a Virtual Reality Lab. The atmosphere is casual, open and cooperative. As participants come from all over the world, a good level of English is required.
- helping out in our innovation lab: Learn how to handle a 3D printer, a 3D Scanner, a Virtual Reality setup and different machine tools and prepare the equipment for demonstrations and daily use.
- outdoor missions: hang up posters and distribute some flyers
- room attendance: We have a great coffee machine, but now and then someone has to push the >>clean<< button.
- organization and preparation of events and regular classes: do the grocery shopping (sometimes a lot to carry), order food, prepare rooms, print out name tags, troubleshooting
- updating our website: upload pictures and texts in WordPress
- spontaneous tasks: give a helping hand to organizers and participants whenever you spot a problem
- profound technical interest and skills
- excellent computer literacy, especially MS Office and Google programs: You should know how to write a serial letter in Word and how to enter formula in Excel.
- basic knowledge in WordPress or willing to learn the ropes of it
- good level of English
- high motivation, autonomy and reliability
- driver license (class B) and own car would be awesome
- your current status (student, part-time employed, unemployed) is secondary
- no business or medical knowledge required
- a mini-job from 15th January until the end of June 2019 (extension possible)
- flexible working times
- you will be employed at the University Hospital Tübingen
- If you are interested in participating in some of our courses or workshops, this could be arranged.
Interested? Please send us your CV and a brief motivational letter in German or English until 16th December! You can send it via email to Sandra Gässler (email@example.com). Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact her. We look forward to meeting you soon!
MedTech Startup School
Ob dem Himmelreich 7